What is Office Equipment and is it covered by my Home Insurance policy?

Office Equipment is, quite simply, the items you would expect to find in a home office. This includes office furniture, non-portable computers and accessories such as keyboards, printers and fax machines. For a full list, please see your Policy Booklet.

This is included under Household Goods and is therefore covered by your contents insurance.

The key thing to remember is that we don't cover laptops, mobile phones or any other portable computer equipment used wholly or partly for business.