I've put the wrong fuel in my car, what should I do?

Firstly, do not start or drive the car as this can damage your engine.

If you chose to add the Misfuelling Cover to your policy, please call the dedicated claims number 0800 085 8556 and RAC will assist you.

If you didn't add the Misfuelling Cover, then please call us on 0800 085 8556.