Am I insured to drive my car abroad?

Yes. Your policy provides the minimum cover you need to be able to drive your car for up to 90 days in the EU (European Union) and the EEA (European Economic Area). Click here for a full list of these countries.

This cover is usually only the equivalent of Third Party cover and won't cover  you if your car is damaged.

If you currently have comprehensive insurance and you’d like the same level of cover when driving in or through the EU or the EEA, please call us on 0345 045 1000 at least a week before you travel. 

You can also contact one of the Live Chat team to help with your query (they’re online Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-2pm).