What activities are excluded from my Car Insurance policy?
As we're not a specialist car insurer, we don't cover the following activities:
- commercial travel (although we may be able to cover limited business use)
- any purpose in connection with the motor trade
- carriage of goods or passengers for hire or reward (eg. taxis, delivery drivers etc.)
- racing, motor sport, pace making or speed testing
- hill climbing, rallies, trials, competitions or endurance tests
- off road events such as 4x4 events, track days and green laning
If you're unsure about any of the above exclusions, please contact us on 0345 045 1000.