Do you insure cars that have been written off in the past?

We won't insure cars that were previously category A or B write offs/total losses.

We can insure cars that are a category S (formerly C) or or N (formerly D) write offs/total losses as long as you have a valid MOT to show that it's roadworthy.

We don't need to see the MOT to validate this.