Do I need a Green Card to travel in Europe in my car?

As of the 2nd August 2021 you don’t need a Green card to travel within the free circulation zone.

All you need to do is carry a copy of your certificate of Insurance to prove you have the minimum legal cover to allow you to drive.

If you want the same cover you have in the UK you will need to contact us to upgrade your cover. 

Please contact one of the Live Chat team via the Live Chat icon at the top of this page (they’re online Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-2pm).