Do I need an International Driving permit?

No, unless you have a paper licence rather than a photocard one, or your licence was issued in Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey or the Isle of Man, an International Driving Permit can be obtained from your local post office.

You can speak to our Live Chat Team (they’re online Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-2pm).