I used to commute by public transport but now need to drive to work, am I still covered on my policy.

Take a look at section 6 of your Certificate of Insurance, or your cover details in your Schedule of Insurance, to see your class of use. If you selected 'Social Domestic Pleasure and Commuting' this will cover you for driving to and from your place of work. If you requested business use, the policy will cover you while your car is being used for business purposes, and this includes driving to different offices If you need to change this get in touch with our live chat team and we can chat through the options available to you. Live chat is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, and Sunday 9am-2pm.