I have difficulty with my hearing. Is there a way I can I can speak to you without phoning you?

We have a couple of ways you can contact us without speaking to us.

You can speak to our Live Chat Team (theyu2019re online Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-2pm). If theyu2019re available there will be a button below. If there isnu2019t a button, they may be a bit busy, so please try again after a few minutes.

Or you can email us at customer.service@esure.com. Please note we cannot action any changes on your policy this way.

You can also ask somebody to represent you.

There are 3 ways you can do this:

  1. Provide us with a written request (via letter or email) that a named person can act on your behalf. Click here for our postal address;
  2. You can also call in, and after passing security questions you can provide permission for someone to handle the call on your behalf; or
  3. If someone has Power of Attorney and they can provide evidence of this.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can also contact us by specialised text phone. Simply add the prefix 18001 to any of our telephone numbers to use the Text Relay service.

Car - 0345 608 6023

Home - 0345 607 7290