Can I have someone speak about my policy on my behalf?

Yes you can. For somebody to be able to do this on your behalf there is some information we will need from them.

There are 3 ways you can do this:

  1. Provide us with a written request (via letter or email) that a named person can act on your behalf. Click here for our postal address;
  2. You can also call in, and after passing security questions you can provide permission for someone to handle the call on your behalf
  3. If someone has Power of Attorney and they can provide evidence of this