What cover do I have as standard when travelling in Europe?

You automatically have the minimum legal cover required to travel within the free circulation zone.

This is usually third party only cover or the equivalent, which offers no cover for you, your possesions or your vehicle.

All you need to do is carry a copy of your certificate of Inusrance to prove you have the minimum legal cover to allow you to drive.