I've been told you're dealing as an ‘RTA Insurer’ and that you may try to recover the costs of my claim back from me. Is this right?

If we’ve been in touch to say we’re dealing as an ‘RTA Insurer’ and you’re liable for the costs of the claim, unfortunately this will usually be the case.

If you’ve breached the terms of your insurance policy with us (intentionally or not), we’ll usually ask you to pay us back for the claim costs as your insurance policy doesn’t cover you for the claim you’ve made.

If you’d like to know more about this, please look at the initial correspondence you got from us or get in touch.