Where can I drive?

You're fully insured to drive in the United Kingdom, including the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
You also have 90 days of free cover, when driving in the EU (European Union) and the EEA (European Economic Area). The cover also includes additional drivers on your policy.
For a full list of these countries click here
Your Certificate of Insurance is the only legal document you will need to drive abroad.
The European Commission has announced that with effect from the 2nd August 2021, UK drivers will no longer be required to carry Green Cards when driving their vehicle in the EU (including Ireland), Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia, and Switzerland.
Other key points to note regarding driving in the EU can be found in this link.
Driving in the EU - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
You do not need a Green Card, but should take a copy of your certificate of insurance with you when driving abroad. You can download and print this from your Account, and check the driving licence requirements before you travel.