What is insured by my buildings cover?

Your buildings policy covers your house (inc. conservatories) and the fixtures and fittings, sheds, summerhouses, garages and fixed gazebo, arbours and greenhouses, which are all designed and only used for domestic purposes. It also covers swimming pools, fixed hot tubs, stair lifts, domestic fuel tanks, underground service pipes and cables, sewers and drains, hard tennis courts, terraces, patios, driveways, footpaths, domestic wind turbines, walls, gates, hedges and fences all within the same site at the insured address shown in your schedule. There are some exclusions, like damage to fences during storms, for full details please look at your policy booklet.